Saturday, September 20, 2008

Well

Not even 4 months left until we leave. Crazy!!!! God has definitely been blessing us in EVERY aspect. Thank you everyone for support. We love hearing about everyone's travels, if you have ideas or concerns for us, anything at all, even if you just want to live vicariously through us, or give us money.. haha..  But we really have been blessed. Right now I am just praying our house is done before we leave, but who knows!! AND Craig no we do not need the millions of things you think we should take... PACK LIGHT!!!!. 

Hope everyone out there is doing well!
I actually found this journal today and the cover says  "The World Is Book, Those Who Do Not Travel Read Only One Page"

I will leave you with that. 
-Joshua Nicholas

1 comment:

sockrocker said...

For future reference, you can respond to comments simply by posting a comment yourself.