Saturday, November 22, 2008

Been awhile

So its been about two weeks and not much has changed.

Its now about 8 weeks until we leave.. and we are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!

We are just trying to get through the holidays and then we will be outta here!
I wish we had some excited news like; "Whoa its crazy storming here, pouring rain for about 10 hours now so we have decided to stop biking from Dublin to Cork and setup our tent for the night.. dry off and have a snack. We are just playing cards to pass the time but it is so amazing! There are about a thousand head of sheep trying to stay warm under a tree near us and I hope they don't eat our tent."

Seeing as we A wont have a computer and B are not there yet I can not write that. :( Soon.
Also soon, Dan is going to MEXICO! Dan we are so excited for you!
Pepe you should goto PNG and do mission work. 
Everyone else we will soon be missing you and probably already do since we barely get to see anyone. 

Well the only other thing I can say is watch this trailer

.Josh

3 comments:

Pepe said...

My mission would be in Africa. You bought Chacos. bwahahaha

Josh & Leslie said...

ok well go..
and your a bastard
and by bastard i mean piece of shit

Josh & Leslie said...

and by preview i mean

Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince!

find it ..

watch it...